At the completion of Aligning and Building Curriculum (ABC) Program, you will be able to:
- Apply an inquiry-based curriculum planning process to guide your own curriculum practice.
- Plan courses and programs applying principles of learning and curriculum design.
- Align course curriculum to the needs of the workplace and provincial/college guidelines, standards and performance expectations.
- Develop a coherent course curriculum that is learning centered and aligns all curriculum
components, such as: learning outcomes, content, learning activities, assessment,
learning resources and the needs abilities and interests of the learners.
- Develop tools and processes to review and revise courses and programs.
- Collaborate in the construction and exchange of curriculum knowledge.